12:31 AM

Farewell, my beloved class forever.

18 days left, to leave our last afternoon class.
Something i must say, before its too late.
Farewell, my be-loved class.
This year is so special.
We had a test earlier,
and its end longer,
and the time we have together in the class becoming fewer, and fewer..

We only have 3 days to play together, chat together anymore like years before.
countdown : 3 x 24 x 3600 seconds

I can swear, this class is the class i have most best friends...
although i found out when this year is almost end.

I wish upon starry nights ( not shooting star, quite disappointing )
that we can have same member of 2c next year.
Everyone stay, and pass year 09 happily.

That's my wish, my only-one wish.
Together Forever..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo..
yaya..
next year we all will b apart...
bt nvm..
juz enjoy in 2c class..
we all frenz 2gether..
no matter wat happen..
we all will always keep in touch..
after exam..
nid to say goodbye..to 2c class n frenz..