8:03 PM

Musiz club - choir club

Today i go yuhua coz i hav double identity...
i am music club ppl n choir ppl 2....

n sry for all my frens in the music club practising / learning de...
i hav tuition start on 12pm in kl n i nid go ride bus on 9.45am..
surely i wan to see u all practising / learning...
forgive me yea...
expecially xxx.....

n the biggest mistake is i hav no time i take my violin to go sch today...
nt like vv wake up so early..
i waike up near 7am leh..
then my dad start rage...
so terpaksalah me faster go out ed...

zlin...
ur 1030 piano recital chng to earlier...
i wan play wan see but cant so late laaa...
so bad de ooo

choir club aaa..
mayb sumtimes sumtimes i will not go thr...
i noe there is a piano vry insteresting...
music club hav my frenzies 2...
so share the time u nid me for musiz club laa ^^

today saw xxx....
i wave hand to her ..
then her wave bac me so faz....
b4 this i wave to her also no response...
juz after the word she bac to normal....
gt bit jealous bt nvm laa

still miss xxx.....
although i noe xxx learn guitar surely nt for me de....

for frenzies :
mayb i will upset for a set of time...
plz forgiv me coz.....
juz pass a unhappy event....
juz wait me to bcome kailang lah...

choir club de ppl more n more fewer....
dunno when choir will bankrupt people ...
wish dun la...
coz choir also nt bad a bit de....

to xxx:
sry to kacao u so long...
if u dun like say to me maa.
scare me cant accept?
dun stupid laa...
i m tough ok... ( i meant mentally )

3 comments:

zl.ng said...

ey... Survey result:

The time which have the most people in school, is 10-12...

N maybe i would think that it could be open for spectating to public, buy special place for members.. ^^

Chris "AlbaDalbaDoo" said...

Choir Bankrupt people, then Music Club "makan" Choir Club lor...Unite become Music and Choir Club LOL!

LonezMusic said...

think too much...
but also gud de...
then vocal dun take too much time to find ppl...
coz in thr de also all wan sing pop songz de..