2:32 PM

Today sienz leh...

Today vry vry sienz lo...
All teachers keep teaching only..
not fun de....

Just observed a vry vry weird thing...
Juz after i gave my 'full-year-late-for-masuk-baris' letter ho..
i din late for all....
swt neh..
sure the C.A. weird wif me...

Today b4 the students for going outside the dewan..
Form 4 de C.A. Jason say find a person hold the donation box..
He say find a most useless person to hold it...
Then after some time he chose Tan Hong Swo...
Weird...Tan hong Swo also gt some liao de maa..
chose Aw Wai Jian maa..
The rubbish will only stand there 4 bcoming a vase...
He very talented de...

Then...Tan Hong Swo hav a great plan for teachers only to make them donate...
Neh...everytime v c teacher v bow maa...
Tan Hong Swo after bow immediate show the donate box...
n ngam-ngam-ho a teacher passing by...
so v do experiment lo..
.....Bow..
......Show....
..........Wait.......
of coz we failed...
Zhadao loe ~

Then almost sienz until recess...
c my ( suppose to be ours ) cutie juniors gambate-ing on their kem...
Go zha them a while....
Say not bad aaa...vry ugly........
Of coz i joking only...when since i so bad leh....
Then go duty lo..
Duty duty duty...
then saw teh oo pass under our feet..
say hi...
but she din heard....( = w = )
Then go canteen help ronda...
Dunno y maybe today i drink too much water....
My skin nid excess many many many water..
make me like the swt falling on my shirt...

Then go bac claz lo...
Pui Voon ask me..
the KH i 插 how many wires...
then she say teacher 插 2 wires ...
i say lo...
TEACHERS HAV SO MANY TO 插 AA?
SO PRO DE??
....
I think yellowish thinks...


Then teacher stop teaching le...
Then me chow the 2 vens ( Pui Voon n Aii Venn ) chitchat lo..
Then dunno y say bout Lai n 对面的女孩看过来....
Then create a song...


对面的Ah Lai 看过来, 看过来, 看过来
的 Pui Voon 没人爱
Ah Lai 啊, 快来爱....

Voon 上看下看左看右看
看到一个男孩
叫做 Ah Lai ....
真爱 Lai...
来来来来来来来来来....Oh Eh Oh....

So Zha oooo....


xxx...
Today still not talk to me more...
anyway
i juz think too much...
She tell me de ^^









0 comments: